Machine Learning Things
- Applying Q-Learning to a custom made FlappyBird simulator. It is surprisingly effective.
- Clustering Algorithms Visualization
- Visualization of different clustering algorithms in data mining.
- Tiny 3D Renderer
- A tiny 3D renderer created from scratch. I mainly built this to see if the formulas described in lectures were correct and most importantly, to see them in action.
- Computer graphics is fun.
More Wacky Projects and Things
Also visit my jsFiddle for extra things to play with.
- The Amazing InfoDB
- InfoDB lets you search through the entire IMDb database and finds connections between people. Although the exported database is not uploaded due to file size constraints, watch this video demo instead to get an idea of how it works.
- Sudoku Solver
- A simple and fast Sudoku solver written in C++.
- Fancy Chess Game
- A chess game that I created for a class.
- ASCII Art Creator
- Convert images into characters based on color values.
- Periodic Table
- Interactive periodic table with search and automatic calculations.